Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THANK YOU

I am absolutely, completely, totally, overwhelmed by the response to my post asking for help in blogging for immunity for Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away.

32 comments!!! Huh ... the most comments I usually get is about 3 sometimes 4 :-)

So I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who posted a comment on my blog and a BIGGER HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who posted about me on your own blogs and left a comment on Project Scrap Away's blog.

Since there was such an fantastic response from you all, I will be doing 3 RAK's instead of 1. I'll be printing the names out tonight and tomorrow my crazy little assistant Aaron will do the honors of pulling the names out of the box.

Just to give you an idea of how awesome you all are (because I am pretty sure without a doubt you've given me the highest immunity points!! Haven't had the "official" count from the organisers yet though.) ...

the population of New Zealand is 4,269,429 (at 12.50am 16/7/08 NZ time)
and
the population of Malaysia is 27,474,514 (at 8.50pm 15/7/08 Malaysian time)

New Zealand is a similar size in land mass to Malaysia (maybe a bit smaller) and 23 million less people yet I received such a fantastic response from you scrappers in NZ blogger land :-)

And a bit more trivia I discovered when doing a google search on populations ...

- In New Zealand there's a birth every 8.51 minutes and a death every 18.56 minutes.
- In Malaysia there's a birth every 58 seconds (wow) and a death every 4.36 minutes.

So thank you thank you thank you again. I have tried to leave messages on all your blogs, but some I couldn't get into, so please accept my thanks here :-)

Don't forget to check back tomorrow with the results of the RAK winners.