Thursday, July 24, 2008

PSA Challenge 10

Well the new challenge is out ... #10 for Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away. The theme for this challenge is:

"For Challenge 10 the remaining contestants is to scrap with a cultural theme! Anything cultural at all!!! For us Malaysians, it could be celebrating our colourful festivals such as our Chinese New Year or Deepavali festivals. Talk about your culture or rediscover your roots, scrap all about where you came from."

Now I really wished I had a New Zealand scrapbook store next door! Oh well, I will just have to use my imagination and get a bit creative. Fingers crossed that inspiration will strike big time!! This weekend is going to be pretty busy too with Maddison's birthday party, so not sure how much I will get done before Saturday, and next week is school holidays! Great ... I can just see Aaron wanting to be sooooo helpful (not).

I'm still blogging for immunity since I chose not to use it for the last challenge. So if you'd like to help me out that would be wonderful and VERY much appreciated.

The points system works like this:
  • 2 points scored if my blog post on PSA Challenge 10 has more than 5 comments.
  • 2 points scored for every third party (that's you my dear readers) that mentions me and Project Scrap Away (including links) on your own blog and leaves a comment on Project Scrap Away's Immunity blog post (you just need to write your name + Rachel's friend and a link back to your blog).
I've got more RAK's lined up too if you need an incentive :-)

Thanks heaps.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an interesting challenge a bit tricky if you want to do a kiwi one all the best for the next round and Congratulations for getting this far. Good luck for the Birthday party - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDISON

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maddison! Hope you have a fantastic day. Eat lots of sugar and get hyperactive for your Mum and Dad. :-)

Anonymous said...

I take it that anon was a family member lol......what about using the concert photos from Aarons school concert a few months ago? or a summery xmas is cultural to nz? or what you miss about NZ? Or places in NZ?? Good luck with this round Rachel. Happy Birthday Miss Maddison.

Penny said...

Happy birthday Maddison!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray for big one year old girls!

Will do the bloggy thing soon.

Quite a cool challenge... there is always the kiwiana theme with busy bees and stuff. BBQs and camping, pavs and paua...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maddison!!

Good luck with PSA challenge 10 Rach!

I see your black and white dress project having some red woven into the bodice, moko, flax, kete, pohutukawa, sea.

There is a creative bone in me!!!

Good luck

Anonymous said...

All the best Rachel

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday maddison!
And good luck for this next round Rachel.
:-)

Anonymous said...

good luck rachel, happy birthday maddison. btw, a kiwi cultural them could be the tiki, bone carvings or paua?

fulltime mom

aussiehen said...

Good Luck Rachel
I'm not very creative this time of night after a child has just puked all over me but what about kiwis and kiwifruit? Highly recognisable as NZ.

Happy Birthday to Maddison for Friday and I hope the party was a big success.