Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For the Grandparents

Just a quick post with some pics of the kids ... I was hoping to do this yesterday, but my b&w project sort of took over! Anyway that's finished and sent off, so will get this done before I get Aaron from school.

Maddison playing with the pots ... making a terrible noise when she wasn't sucking the spoon!

And of course you can't just make a mess in on corner of the kitchen, you need to get into the other cupboard as well!
And then once you have emptied it ... it makes a nice space to climb into! (this pic reminds me of Rebecca ... think it's the grin? What do you think Mum?)
Contemplating how to get down that little step!!
Banana ... She does like it, but I liked her eyes and the prune lips in this pic :-)

Squish squish ... such a nice mess to clean up!
Last night while I was putting Maddison to bed Aaron was reading the Thomas catalogue waiting for me to read him a story. I love the way he's fully relaxed and got his leg up over the other. So funny.

Okay that's it for now. Off to get Aaron.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so super cute, those children of yours, they make me clucky Rachel.

Penny said...

Haw haw!!! Very cute :)

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

Reminds you of Rebecca??? I cant wait to put the both of them together just to see who bullys who (just for kicks)...lol! Val