Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Drum Roll Please ...

Here's my crazy assistant Aaron doing the honors

What's this one say Mummy?


Here's one, just wait for me to open it!


Had to tell him this was Clayton's Mum to get this pose! :-) hee hee

So the winners are ...

Axel
Sheena
Ann




Sheena, I have your address (and no I won't send you a scrappy RAK! :-)
Axel and Ann, if you could please email at poppies73@gmail.com with your address and I'll get something in the post for you.

Thanks heaps everyone ... I'm waiting for the results now for challenge 8!

:-)

And I just checked ... I'm still in :-) Wooo Hooooo. (The other dress was the winner, it was pretty groovy alright.)

6 comments:

Penny said...

Yay! Big congratulations for getting through another round!

Both the torsos were funky and among the more imaginative projects. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting through to the next round Rachel....that's great news!

And thanks to your young helper for drawing my name, it was a bit of a surprise to see it on your blog....lol

Anonymous said...

whoo hoot on making through to round nine and lets face it now round ten.....go you Rachel. Go Ann for getting a rak.

Unknown said...

Just popped in to say all the best and loved your round 8 creation

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Its not Wednesday - but my name was drawn out. Looking forward to finding out what a RAK is.
Thanks for posing Aaron!!
Thanks Rach.

Keep the amazing creative juices flowing for the next challenge round.

Sheena

Carol said...

yay your through another round big congrats. And thanks so much for the RAK :)