Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blogging my way to immunity

For Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away.

Thanks for everyone who's left comments on my blog, Project Scrap Away's blog and added me in a post on your blog. I really appreciate your support.

Thought I would do this post to explain a little how it works.

But first of all ... you don't have to have a blog to be able to help ... if you just leave a comment on my blog on this post here and your name etc. This will earn me points :-)

Okay ... I get points on comments and blog posts which get tallied up at the end of each challenge. The person in the contest with the highest points wins immunity to be used for the next challenge. For example, if I got the highest points at the end of this round (challenge 8) I can choose to use them for immunity for Challenge 9 so I don't get eliminated (that's if I think I haven't done a very good design on whatever the LO/topic is). If I don't use them I can keep blogging and adding to the points already accumulated. I have only 1 immunity. So once I have used it, then that's it!

The immunity is on until the week before the Grand Final of Project Scrap Away. There's no immunity for the Grand Final.

The point system is this:
If you don't have a blog, your comments on my blog earn points under the 5 comments point.

It's important to include the links, otherwise 0 points will be awarded.

Hope that's understandable! :-)

Remember ... for comments to count they have to be left on my blog at this post here and (if you have a blog) on Project Scrap Away's blog on this post here.

And ... if you leave a comment you go in the draw for a RAK from me :-)

Thanks for helping me out ... I just might need immunity for the next round (one never knows these things)!!!

No comments: