Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today ...

Just a few snippets from today!

As Lyndon was leaving for work this morning Aaron said "Daddy going to Japan". Us - "no, Daddy's going to work". A - "Daddy to Singapore", Us - "No Daddy's going in the car to work in the city here". And when Lyndon left and was locking the door behind him Aaron looked at me and said "Daddy going to Playground". I just cracked up ... wonder if Lyndon feels work is like a playground some days!! haa haa

Aaron refused to have a sleep again this morning before school, I guess he's trying to say he's too big for sleeps ... I have other ideas, but anyway! So Lyndon came home a bit early and was in time to get Aaron from school at 4.30pm and he got to see exactly what the little monster is like. When he sees me at school he's so excited and happy to see me and it lasts till we walk to the foyer of the apartment (about 20 metres) then he just packs a sad, lies down crying and grizzling about going "this way" or the playground etc. Drives me nuts. Lyndon can appreciate now why I ring him some days and say ... are you on your way??? So was great to have him home early, because I was frantically finishing my LO for Challenge 4 for Project Scrap-Away. Done and dusted and got it in before close, so very pleased about that. Really looking forward to seeing what the others have done. It was designing your own patterned paper this time and using it on a LO or project.

Also - check out the mini challenge Scrap-n-Crop have got going for their blog readers. You can win some cool stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I can't wait to see your entry....

Penny said...

Yes I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with too :)

Tim told Rod that he could go to kindy instead of work the other week. Rod felt that would be quite good and that he could play in the sandpit while Tim fixed machines. Hee hee!