Sunday, June 22, 2008

Photos

Had to take some photos of Aaron today (you'll see why in a few days) and of course I couldn't leave Maddison out of it!




Mum bought this little dress for Maddison when she was here at the beginning of the year, it's size 12 months, but the matching knickers I can't get up over her thighs! and I think I will have to take the elastic out of the sleeves ... a wee bit tight, and the ribbon belt has been removed because it sits about an inch above where it should :-) The length is perfect though and I love the colours on her (a change from all her pink) :-)

It's reminded me though that I really need to check all her clothes out in the next few days to see what's fitting now, because she probably could have been wearing this dress a month ago! Oh well.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Sweeties!

I just had a huck out of L's drawers for the very same reason. M must be a chunky monkey :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh A looks very grown up in that photo, I am taking it that the photo is for round 5? Aww at Miss M's haircut....a babychino ahhhh bliss.