Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Phew ... finished

Layout for Challenge #2 Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away. With no help at all from Aaron! He was more a hindrance than anything. Every time I walked away from my desk he'd dash up to it and start picking things off!! Little brat. Any way I got it finished and in on time and just discovered the 'twist' ... the contestants are the judges for this round!

So guess what I am going to be doing now! Yep ... checking out the rubbish talent. (haa haa)

Other news ... discovered Maddison has tooth #4 on the bottom, so that's 7 teeth all up. No wonder the last 2 nights she's been grizzling at 3 and 4 am!!!

Okay ... I am having an early night tonight ... last night was far too late finishing off my LO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my that comp is full of twists, so when do you find out if you have made it to the next stage? Fingers crossed and I am sure your layout is a winner....

Penny said...

yours is very clever ;)