Monday, May 12, 2008

Scrapbook Essentials Fortnight Challenge

The fortnightly sketch challenge at SE was one of Megan's sketches, and on first glance for some reason I thought where the journalling strip was, was actually another photo, so went off and printed my photos. Then discovered I didn't have oval cutting templates small enough ... so out came the corner rounder (compromise ... I can do it sometimes!!). So no room for journalling where it is on the sketch so decided to flag the title and use the tag for journalling instead. Quite pleased with how it turned out in the end ... don't you just love the little poser! :-)


Photography credits to Amy :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your take on this, cool idea using the photos at different sizes and lenghts. Love the rounded corners.

Matt & Amy said...

Ahh - I remember this! The big outing to the city! We had great fun!