Friday, May 16, 2008

Maybe this one?

I like this one ... just finished the journalling now, photo a bit dark sorry ... cloudy today. Can you tell I am into this scalloped paper at the mo??? :-)

Journalling reads:

NOW ... WHAT WAS THAT PASSWORD?

I just happened to have the camera with me this day when you were trying so hard to get the ‘poodoo’ working. I loved capturing your expressions as you were typing all sorts of gibberish and then telling me “it’s not working” with a shake of your head. You were even using the mouse and positioning it on the password icon to see if that would magically make it work.

Aaron, you are such a gadget kid, if it’s electronic then you have to have a turn on it. Cellphones, computers (or ‘poodoos’ as you call them), laptops, cameras, videos are all so interesting to you. You spend hours with your Daddy on-line watching funny little video clips and checking out the Winnie-the-Pooh, Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine websites. While you are waiting for a web page to load you say “here it comes, it’s coming …” and you are fair shaking with the excitement of it all. Daddy has saved some joke dinosaur cartoons from YouTube under favourites and you know which directory they are in and Daddy gets told “go this way, that way, noooo, this one, noooo, this one”.

4 March 2008

Events of this morning ... Aaron dropped his dummy out the window (again!). So big tears and sobs about that, but he had to wait as I was still in my pj's and I certainly wasn't venturing out like that! Found it on the roof of a balcony on the 6th floor, so had to ask one of the staff to get it for us.


I gotta tell you this ... just before Aaron was watching a kids dvd and there's this music on it at the end and the words are something like this "... the time of your life, so live it well ...". Anyway Aaron's dancing around singing with it and he sings it like this "... the tie ... like, so like ... well"! Such a crack up. You probably have to see him dancing and singing it though to laugh! :-)


Right must go and tidy up the mountainous pile of toys in the lounge before Tess comes.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Very tidy, nifty LO :)

I love listening to their song interpretation.
Tim sings, "Day by day die children, from die hand are bed"

Anonymous said...

I like this layout can't out my finger on why but I do. Loved the journalling!! He is a character.

um I must be liek Aaron as I do the same now as an adult.