Friday, May 2, 2008

Latest Antics!

Here's what we've been up to the last couple of days ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We went to the playground on Wednesday afternoon and Maddison attempted the slide on her own!! She was so pleased with herself to be out of the pram.

After that we went up to the carpark and Aaron became a "boy racer" on his trike! 4 floors of ramps in the carpark had to be tried out! (His feet were black when he'd finished!!)





Took a photo of the curbs to show you how high they are! This is a beautiful new piece of street ... realised I should have taken a pic of the worst to show you ... maybe next time (when Aaron is on a lead so he doesn't run off when I have my back turned!!).

Yesterday Lyndon had the day off work (Labour Day) so we went to a big mall in the afternoon after the kids had a sleep. Found a Pumpkin Patch shop! A bit more pricey than in NZ! Interesting though. Found an arty shop which sold all sorts of craft stuff, stamps, paint, canvas', all sorts of glue, beads, inks, wooden shapes, even feathers!

3 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

Hi Rachel, I came across your blog from snc forum. I had fun reading your blog and your kids are so cute, I specially love their bath photos:-))

ying from malaysia.

Penny said...

LOL! Boy racer - love it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Penny lol at boy racer, so cute.....