Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I made it ...

As they say in Bob the Builder "Unreal Banana Peel"!!!

I can't really believe it ... I made it to round 2 of the Scrap-n-Crop Contest. Check out their blog and if you click on the brick coloured box on the right side that says "Challenge 1 Creations" you get to see all the entries.

The celeb judge for this first challenge was Rhonna Farrer and here's what she said about my LO:

Great layout to showcase such amazing photos! Love it!

WOW ... how about that huh! :-)

Here's the ad I found:

And here's my LO (I did a double ... as I do!):


Photos taken from a holiday I had with my parents in November 2004 (just doing a little catching up!!).

So off now to do the mundane task of feeding the kids lunch and getting Aaron to school! :-)

5 comments:

Penny said...

Wow! Congratulations! And Rhonna Farrar no less! Well done babe :)

aussiehen said...

Congrats Rachel! Your scrapping is beautiful, I wish I had half your talent and passion.

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

That's so cool! Good on you =) and Rhonna as a judge well I'm just speechless! I did a class with her last year and she was incredible. Sounds like your going to need to get somebody to get you that kit huh?!! LOL.

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow ... what an awesome layout ... woo hoo ... love it!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Rachel! And yes the layout is great!