Sunday, May 25, 2008

General Catch-Up

While I am enjoying strawberries and ice-cream with chocolate sauce I will attempt to do a catch-up on here. Bad blogger ... 3 days and no posting! {And before you ask, my diet is going real well thanks ... if you want to know about Lyndon's you will have to ask him yourself ~ snigger, snigger! I am now 7kg lighter than what I was before I got pregnant with Aaron, so I could say I have lost over 40kg! HAAAA HAAAA ... true, if I count the weight I put on with both babies ... they were nearly 20kg each (how disgusting is that!). You want to know my secret ... well you have to eat chocolate, preferably every day :-), move to a HOT climate (sweat it off), and breastfeeding really helps, particularly if the little rascal wants feeding every few hours at night!!! Not sure how successful this diet plan would be for the blokes though!}

So where did I get up too ... oh Thursday - the hell day! Well Friday was similar, not as bad, but similar! AND you won't believe this ... I can hardly believe it myself, but every night since Thursday Aaron has done wees on the potty after his bath!!! Woooo Hooooo. Now I just need to work on him doing it during the day!

Lyndon got home from Vietnam Friday night. He had an interesting time, lots of stories to tell. He had tea on Thursday night with 3 friends in Ho Chi Minh city, they went to a 'local' wet market for their meal. So now he's thinking of starting a blog to tell of his adventures! Will let you know when that happens. (Won't be tonight!)

He bought me a really neat pottery vase (?). Forgot to take a pic of it today, so will tomorrow in the light and post it.

Yesterday was busy, I decided I needed some alpha stamps for my LO's for the competition, so while Maddison was sleeping I dashed out after lunch to a mall close by and got a Hero Arts clear set :-) They are great ... wish they were out last year when I could buy wholesale!!! So I am hopefully all set to finish one of the LO's tomorrow. After I got back and Aaron woke we went to the Curve, a big mall not too far from home. I stocked up on photo paper for the printer, brought some books for the kids on sale to put away for their birthday's, a scraping magazine, a new skirt and Lyndon got a special cleaning brush with a kink in it for his coffee machine. Think that was about it! We had tea at this restaurant called Dragon-i. Very nice. Lyndon has been telling me about this place for a while ... hee hee (he quite likes the food over here!!). So we had pork steamed dumpling/dim sim thingys, a fish dish and a chicken and cashew dish, little spring rolls and rice. Kids were shockingly behaved ... but think Aaron was crazy because he had a whole pile of little teddy gummy lollies about an hour before! Maddison was just tired and grumpy!

Lyndon is home for this week, well he'll be working, but he'll be home in the evenings. So looking forward to that. Aaron will be back at school this week too - school has been closed for a week - so not sure how he's going to get on going back there after the last performance we had! On Thursday and Friday it's the school concert, they do it twice as they don't have room for all the parents to come to one session, so we go on Thursday morning. Aaron has to be at school both days between 8 and 8.30am! Yikes, not sure how I will manage that!!! The kids are going to all be in Indian costume I believe. Will have to learn how to do the video clippy thing so I can post a little bit of the concert. He's been singing the last couple of days Baa Baa Black sheep, and I can understand that line and have you any wool, yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full, but the rest I am not sure exactly what language it's in!!! Doesn't sound anything like what it's supposed to be in English!

Maddison is really cute when Aaron and I are singing, she squeals and claps her hands furiously (no sound with the clapping though ... all squeal!).

Well that's about it. I need to head to bed I think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great catch up Rachel.....gosh your lucky to have so many malls close by.....the concert sounds very interesting and eeeks at that time to get the littles ones there though...

Penny said...

Your diet idea sounds... interesting.

Do you know - I'm so peeved cos I put back on that kg I lost while on holiday. Too many homemade marshmallows or something. Must get more walking in this week.

Look forward to see the concert!

Mrs Frizz said...

A diet of strawberries, icecream and choccie sauce ... I like the sound of that one ... woo hoo.

Your scrapping catch up ... gorgeous layouts.

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!! Wicked weight loss. Dont stay in KL too long - you might melt away. Remember what happened last time you lost weight!!!! Lol, Sheena

Anonymous said...

Thought it was about time I left a comment as I've been "lurking" for a wee while!

Love the sound of your diet! ;-)

Hannah (aka honeybumble at The Sketch Book)