Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Things" I love & "Things" I miss

Well ... my friend Penny very helpfully has given me big hints on what I could add to my BOM and I thought I could do things I miss as well. This is totally materialistic and only involves "things" not People :-) (Will get round to doing photos in due course!!)

Things I Love and generally use/consume EVERY day:
- Canon EOS digital camera
- Guillotine
- Printer - Canon MP610
- Craft knife and steel ruler
- Chipboard stash
- Cube full of 12x12 coloured card stock (that's what happens when you close shop!!)
- Chocolate ... most partial to dark peppermint and roast almond
- Chilled water
- Ice cream

Things I miss from New Zealand (these are things that I didn't really think about till I didn't have them anymore!!):
- Dishwasher
- Toy Library
- Eftpos Card (Malaysia is very much a cash place ... a lot of places do take Visa, but only over a certain amount)

I think that's about it ... for now anyway :-)

1 comment:

Penny said...

I am such an enabler... heh heh! :)

I sympathise with the dishwasher. I just love mine.