Saturday, April 5, 2008

Paper Pesto Sketch Challenge #3

Decided not to do any journalling on here, even though it was on the sketch. And of course I added more photos, I could have just had one of Maddison with Dad and one of her and me, but really wanted to include Aaron and I love the pic of our hands, so 4 it was :-)


The butterflies are actually cut from fabric and stuck onto jac paper. I added a little bit of "bling" with Hero Arts gemstones. (I had actually used some really "pretty/girly" pink stickers for the wording, but after doing that and leaving it for a few hours when I looked at it again I didn't like it, so pulled them off and started again. I sponged the chipboard with dye ink (Impress Old Rose).

2 comments:

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

lovely Rachel! I really like how you've popped the four small pics in there. I'll put your entry in the draw, good luck! xx Kate

Penny said...

I mean, how can anyone compete with that?!

It's awesome Rachel! :)