Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How To Eat An Ice-cream Aaron Style

Don't know if you get these in NZ, but here you can get a box of 12 tiny little trumpet ice-creams. Just the right size for kids, and a snack for big kids :-)

It appeals to my sense of humor watching Aaron eat one of these ... pretty messy, but interesting to watch! He obviously gets his love of ice-cream from me and his Grandfather on my side!! But the last two shots he's doing exactly what his father does - shoving it all in! What a chipmunk!

When you eat one - make sure you rub your nose in it like Aaron does :-)

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have to be scrapped its just too funny. I find when I eat a trumpet I bite the end in the middle of eating it lol, and suck out the chocolate out of the bottom bit. Then go back to the ice cream. Can't say I rub my nose afetr eating the trumpet, or for that matter showv it all in lol.

Penny said...

Hee hee! What a good idea - wish they had them here. I love ice cream and my kids do too. But we don't snort it.

Tim has discovered Goody gum drops and likes it much to my horror. He doesn't like chocolate, but likes vanilla and cookies n cream.

Lydia likes any ice cream, cake, sweet, biscuit.... etc. She knows where the frozen blueberries are and if she could open the freezer I know she'd have them out!

Saw Lyndon last night... trying to read names on your Thank you cards in the darkness!