Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chocolate ...



Ummmmmm, Lyndon is home and he bought me a treat!!! Devine! Apparently you pay by the gram for these ... they are the gold of chocolates! Godiva Chocolatier ... hey wouldn't that be a great job ... being a Chocolatier!! It's up there with being a scrapbooker!!

On more mundane news ... I didn't get the meatloaf made, by the time I did my previous post and then dealt with the kids, Aaron had past the point of nearly no return, so it was spaghetti and mince (that's the blunt words ... suppose I could call it something fancy if I tried!). After tea he was in a much happier frame of mind (amazing what 3 M&M's can do to him (wonder who's son he is!!) :-)

Here he is playing in a box that the groceries came in yesterday. Check out the holes in the bottom ... I cut those so he could see where he was going as yesterday he was wearing it and kept on walking into Maddison - he's so rough with her.

Oh ... tonight he was looking through a book while I was shovelling tea into him and he says "what's this" and points at a penguin. So I tell him it's a penguin, and he goes "what does the penguin say" and doesn't wait for my reply but says (in high pitch squeaky voice) "penguin, penguin, penguin". Hope he doesn't get a complex with me laughing hysterically at him! :-)

Well that's it for tonight, I am off to bed (after another chocolate of course).

Cheers
Rachel

3 comments:

Penny said...

LOL! You should teach him what seals say too ;-)

Man those chocs look good. I think I'll raid Lydia's stash. Did you ever see Chocolat or read the book. I think you'd like it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Godiva chocolates, drool.
Aaron is at such a great age for cute things they say. ANd that one sounds like a classic.

Anonymous said...

The movie and book of Chocolat is beautiful. Hmm that chocolate looks devine.