Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Laringuitis

Well, I've had a sore throat since the weekend, but yesterday I lost my voice and my throat was so sore. So phoned Lyndon and he managed to make out what I was croaking ... to come home a bit earlier so I could go to the Dr. I didn't want to take both kids with me (funny that). So as soon as I had tea (M was sleeping) I left Lyndon to it and was at the Dr for nearly 2 hours by the time I got seen (which took about 3 minutes) and then waited for prescriptions. What really ticks me off is that I can't drink icy cold water!!! That's ALL I drink ... not liking this one bit at all. Anyway Dr gave me lozengers, gargle and antibiotics so hopefully all that will get rid of the bugs. My voice was sort of okay again this morning, but already it's starting to disappear again. Aaron is probably wondering why I'm not yelling at him quite so much!

1 comment:

Penny said...

*whispers* hope you can make yourself heard again :)